Chicken in Raspberry Marinade
For the marinade, whisk together all four ingredients.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and pour marinade over top.
For the sauce, mix vegetable stock, sherry fino and VOM FASS Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar and cook for about 7 minutes. Set aside.
Heat VOM FASS Grape Seed Oil in a pan, then add scallions, garlic and ginger cook until lightly browned.
Remove the chicken breasts with a skimmer from the marinade and add to the pan. Cook 5-7 minutes.
Add snow peas and spinach and cook until peas are bright green and wilted spinach is.
Prepare soba noodle according to instructions, then arrange on four plates.
Add meat and vegetables and spoon sauce over the top.
For the marinade:
- 1 egg
- 1 T. VOM FASS Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 T. corn starch
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
For the sauce:
- 4 T. vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tsp. fino sherry
- 2 T. VOM FASS Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. VOM FASS Grape Seed Oil
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 4 oz. snow peas
- 8 oz. soba noodles
VOM FASS Shopping List