BEEF TENDERLOIN FLAMBE CARIBBEAN STYLE
1. Grate Limezeste over beef tenderloin. Season beef tenderloin with salt and pepper and fry with chili oil for approx. 2 min.
2. Peal oranges and grapefruit and cut in slices (fliet pices)
3. Preheat oven to 165 C and roast tenderloin for approx. 12 minutes. Set aside for approx. 5 minutes.
4. Arrange fruits on a plate, place pc of tenderloin n top of the fruits. Drizzle rum over tenderloin and fruits and flambé.
5. Enjoy with rice and a mushroom sauce.
• 4 beef tenderloin ea. 160 gr
• to season Vom Fass Black Hawaiian Sea Salt
• to season Vom Fass Pepper Mix
• 1 tbsp Vom Fass Chili Oil
• 1 tbsp Vom Fass Calamansi Balsamic Vinegar
• 1,6 oz Rum
• 2 Grapefruits
• 3 Oranges