Beef Fillet with Balsamic Butter
- Cut tenderloins into ¼ inch thick slices and pan sear on both sides in the Peanut Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Take the meat from the pan when it is done and keep it warm.
- Lather the warm pan with butter and add the Date Balsamic Star.
- Heat the beef slices again briefly in the pan, then arrange on plates and drizzle generously with the Date Balsamic Star and butter.
- Pour the Mango Balsam, Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and a pinch of salt over the arugula and place the marinated beef on top of it.
Tip: Serve with toasted white bread and creamy mashed potatoes.
- 21 oz. beef fillet (centre piece)
- 2 T. VOM FASS Peanut Oil
- VOM FASS Salt and Pepper
- 3 ⅓ T. butter
- 3 ½ T. VOM FASS Date Balsamic Star
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 T. VOM FASS Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- splash VOM FASS Mango Balsam
- 1 pinch VOM FASS Pyramid Sea Salt
- VOM FASS Pepper